What if I have a personal dispute with an advocate?

If for example, your landlord happens to be an advocate and he or she hasn’t given you enough warning of a rent increase or an advocate has failed to pay his or her bill in a restaurant take note that the Commission does not get involved in such matters. To solve these problems, you need to exercise your rights as a tenant or as someone who is owed a debt.

By | 2017-11-03T12:25:02+00:00 November 3rd, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment