What should I do if I don’t agree with the advocates advice?

Express your concern to the advocate and listen to his or her explanation. If you are not satisfied you can seek a second opinion from another advocate. You do have a right to change an advocate at any time but you should know that he or she will be entitled to fees for the work done.

By | 2017-11-09T08:47:36+00:00 November 3rd, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment