What should I do if I have a problem with an advocate with respect to a case he or she is handling on my behalf?

Contact your advocate at the first sign of a problem;

  • Express your concern to the advocate by calling. Keep a record of the date and time of your call.
  • If your advocate does not return your call, send him or her a letter and keep a copy.
  • Your next step would depend on the nature of the problem.
By | 2017-11-03T12:21:31+00:00 November 3rd, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment