How do I obtain an Advocate’s clearance Certificate?

An advocate who wishes to obtain a clearance certificate from the Commission should:

  • Make a request in writing to the Commission Chairperson.
  • The request should contain the current workplace of the Advocate, Job history and P105 number.
By | 2017-11-09T08:59:17+00:00 November 9th, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment