How can the public complain to the Commission?

You can come to our offices based at Cooperative Bank House, 20th floor along Harambee Avenue, in person and present your complaint by filling our help form. (Please note that the Commissions help forms are also available at the administration offices in the Counties). You may also write to the Commission using our postal address; P.O. Box 48048  00100 Nairobi or email the Commission at the address

By | 2017-11-03T13:08:22+00:00 November 3rd, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment